Norandex Vinyl Siding Lincoln & Omaha NE
Casey Nelson Exteriors is proud to offer Norandex vinyl siding Lincoln and Omaha, NE and surrounding areas. No other cladding choice combines the aesthetic versatility, low-maintenance, performance and environmentally friendly attributes that vinyl siding delivers.
- Beautiful Choices
- New trim and accent options, more styles and finishes, and a full spectrum of colors help architects, builders and homeowners achieve their ideal exterior style for any type of home in any neighborhood. Any look from historic to contemporary is possible with Norandex Premium Vinyl Siding.
- Built -in Durability and low-maintenance
- With the ability to withstand high winds and a composition that resists heat, cold, and moisture. Norandex Premium Vinyl Siding retains its great looks over time.
Norandex Premium Vinyl Siding never needs paint. Ever. The only maintenance it will need is a simple wash with a soft cloth and garden hose to keep it looking great, a feature today’s strapped-for-time homeowners truly appreciate!
Norandex Polar Wall Plus! Our Insulated Siding System
Polar Wall Plus! Insulated Siding System is a beautiful, energy-efficient option perfect for any home! The thick insulating foam helps reduce energy loss through walls and studs, repel insects, reduce sound transmission and is permeable.
Norandex Cedar Knolls Vinyl Siding
Cedar Knolls offers natural cedar woodgrain pattern that mirrors the look of hand cut wood cladding. Rich, beautiful colors to complement a home’s natural surroundings. For a finish that stands out, and will stand up to the elements, choose Cedar Knolls Deluxe Vinyl Siding.
Fiber Cement Siding Lincoln & Omaha NE
Among many options, Casey Nelson Exteriors also offers you the curb-appeal and durability associated with fiber cement siding. Here are just some of the advantages of cement board siding:
- Weather Protection: Fiber cement siding is engineered to withstand harsh blustery winters, as well as hot and humid summers. Fiber cement siding won’t allow water to cause mold, swelling, cracking, or delamination. It is resistant to hail, wood rot caused by water, and warping due to extreme temperature fluctuation.
- Durability: Fiber cement siding allows you to enjoy your home’s beautiful new look while reducing the time and money spent on maintenance. It resists expansion and contraction, helping to retain your long-lasting beautiful exterior over time.
- Curb Appeal & Value: Because fiber cement siding is so reliable, it will always make your home more attractive. Due to its Color Plus technology, your fiber cement siding will be fade resistant and retain a perfect finish.
- Unsusceptible to Pests: Fiber cement siding is engineered so you will never have to worry about insects, birds, or other pests ever again.
SmartSide Siding Lincoln & Omaha NE
Casey Nelson Exteriors can also offer you the durability associated with SmartSide siding. SmartSide siding delivers all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. The manufacturing process actually improves upon nature, creating products that are engineered for strength, performance and protection against fungal decay and termites.
- Durability: SmartSide siding will give you the look and feel of traditional wood with the strength and durability that you expect from engineered wood. The manufacturing process creates products that are engineered for strength, performance and protection against fungal decay and termites.
- Lasting Protection: Products are pre-finished with the numerous color coating options. You can trust that it will look beautiful for years to come. It is tough and durable, providing maximum protection without worrying about costly repairs and re-painting.
- Next Generation of Siding: No Claims against it.
- Longer Panels: 16 ft. panel versus a traditional 12 ft. panel.